- To get this enlightening report that shows
- + What is the destroyer of all relationships
- + Why you need to break the rules
- + How to experience extraordinary love
- Just enter info here:
U R Good
Thank you Randy - great article - quick, clear and made a fantastic point!!!!
You are good! I want to stay 'in your loop'!
Barbara, a newsletter subscriber
Dating and Relationship Solutions - Free Stuff!
Here is the list of the articles, audios, and quizzes you will get free when you sign up at the left for my dating and relationship solutions newsletter.
There is no cost for any of this, so you can start now to change your life!
How to Get Over a Lost RelationshipLearn from the masters! Randy Hurlburt and Tianna Conte-Dubs host a telephone workshop that teaches you how to recover from that "shattered" feeling after losing a love relationship. In this revealing 50 min. audio teleseminar you'll learn
- What to do when you feel you can't go on
- How to get through the pain
- How to find light at the end of the tunnel
- A step by step process to re-discover yourself
- What is the “Black Madonna”?
- And much more…
Get all the free stuff listed above! Get additional free information from time to time about how to experience extraordinary love by breaking the rules. Become a part of the Partners in Love and Crime community!
Simply enter your name and email address in the box above (or below).( If you already registered for the special report on the "Home" page, or above, you do NOT need to submit twice.
Here are the benefits of the “Partners in Love and Crime” approach to relationships:
1. You can more easily find dates because you do not give off vibrations of “I want to put you in prison.” People will be more attracted to you because they do not perceive you as being needy.
2. You can more easily get from “dates” to “relationships" because you are comfortable navigating the “in-between world” that starts with acquaintance and builds slowly to friend to partial relationship to partner.
3. You can more effectively work through the problems of commitment phobia that arise either at the beginning of a relationship or after a few years because you want to help your partner meet his or her needs. There will be no need to break up, because there will be no need to “break out of prison.”
4. You will be more likely to be able to resolve issues when you are on the edge of a breakup, because you are committed to getting the other person’s needs met, something everyone wants.
5. There is less likelihood that your partner will have an affair, because he or she is getting all their needs met.
6. You will more easily be able to keep relationships long term (or forever) because you have the skills to negotiate wants and needs.
7. Last but not least there will be better sex. By being open to your partner’s dark side, exploring fantasies, and offering more acceptance, your sex life will be invigorated, more exciting, and play its important role in holding your relationship together.
SIGN UP NOW!! Get all the free stuff, and get started on the path to more excitment and greater closeness in your relationship life.
Wishing you extraordinary love,
Certified Relatiionship Coach, Speaker, and Author
Experience extraordinary love by breaking the rules
He is the author of two books, Partners in Love and Crime and Love Is Not A Game.
Learn from Randy how social programming may be preventing you from finding good love (and good sex), without your knowledge!
Randy is a member of the Relationship Coaching Institute, and is a Certified Relationship Coach, a Certified Interaction Management Instructor, and a member of the Independent Writers of Southern California.
Advice for the whole family
Randy, I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you wrote about “What to do when he says ‘I love you but I’m not in love with you’”!!!!!
I need to pass this on to my 23 year old daughter and 30 year old co worker!
Thanks again, Randy.
Cathy, a newsletter subscriber