“How to Keep Relationships
from Falling Apart "
- To get this enlightening report that shows
- + What is the destroyer of all relationships
- + Why you need to break the rules
- + How to experience extraordinary love
- Just enter info here:
U R Good
Thank you Randy - great article - quick, clear and made a fantastic point!!!!
You are good! I want to stay 'in your loop'!
Barbara, a newsletter subscriber
Pot of Gold
I am so grateful for all the support you have given me over the years and I have put into practice a great many things.
The relationship I am in is one that supports, challenges and encourages my spiritual and emotional growth. This is totally reciprocated and it often scares me as I realize now I am with someone who is committed to the life long development of this relationship.
I really feel that if it weren't for your input, I wouldn't have got as far as I have, I probably would have still been pining over the previous relationship and never realised the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
M. C. from London, a coaching client
A big hug Randy u have been such a coach such a friend!!
NO WORDS...HONESTLY NO WORDS....
L. .P. from Venezuela, a coaching client
Having done much personal growth work over the past 25 years, I wasn't used to being stuck like this. I saw several counselors with excellent reputations over the three year period, but Randy was the person who helped me. Randy's work with me was nothing short of amazing.
Kate from Texas, a coaching client
Get Over a Breakup!
If you have just broken up with your boyfriend or girlfriend, you are probably feeling ditched, jilted, abandoned, and permanently raked over. You may also feel
I have gone through this myself, and have wanted to cry and blame someone, all at the same time...
I have simultaneously wanted to find someone new and wanted to never date again!
But there is a way to quickly get over a breakup, and it can lead to success with a good relationship. The formula I have created has worked for me and many others, and it can work for you...
Here are a few simple tips on how to get over a breakup:
1. Take time to grieve. It's OK to think back over all the good and bad, and to go through all the "what if's." And it's OK to cry!
2. Talk to a friend. Don't keep your emotions pent up inside. Choose a friend who's a good listener and not judgmental. Then go out and have some fun!!.
3. Take things one step at a time. First, get in touch with your center, your purpose in life. This will empower you. Instead of feeling overwhelmed by everything that lies ahead of you, focus only on wht needs to be done next. You can climb the highest mountains in this way...
You can get breakup advice right now! Below you will see a series of articles, audio programs, and quizzes that I have compiled to help you deal successfully with dating and relationship issues. There is NO CHARGE for any of these!
Getting over a breakup can start RIGHT NOW. Just request this series of free articles including breakup advice.
When you provide the following information, your satisfaction is guaranteed, your privacy is maintained, and you can unsubscribe at any time. (If you already subscribed at the left, you do not need to do so again.)
In addition to the series of acticles, check out my two books which contain the best research from around the world on dating, love, sex, and how to sucessfully solve relationship problems.
JUMP START YOUR NEW PLAN for dating success with the "Partners in Love and Crime" instantly downloadable e-Book that includes questionnaires to measure "attraction" and "ability."
Just click here:
Below are the first four items you will receive when you sign up for the series of articles on how to recover from a breakup and achieve relationship success.
Everything in this series is FREE OF CHARGE.
You will receive the initial article immediately and the others each day for four days. Many more free articles will follow after that.
How to Get Over a Lost RelationshipLearn from the masters! Randy Hurlburt and Tianna Conte-Dubs host a telephone workshop that teaches you how to recover from that "shattered" feeling after losing a love relationship. In this revealing 50 min. audio teleseminar you'll learn
- What to do when you feel you can't go on
- How to get through the pain
- How to find light at the end of the tunnel
- A step by step process to re-discover yourself
- What is the “Black Madonna”?
- And much more…
Become a part of the Partners in Love and Crime community, and get all these items plus much much more.!
Simply enter your name and email address in the box above (or below). You do not need to register twice!
Here are the benefits of the “Partners in Love and Crime” approach to relationships:
1. You can more easily find dates because you do not give off vibrations of “I want to put you in prison.” People will be more attracted to you because they do not perceive you as being needy.
2. You can more easily get from “dates” to “relationships" because you are comfortable navigating the “in-between world” that starts with acquaintance and builds slowly to friend to partial relationship to partner.
3. You can more effectively work through the problems of commitment phobia that arise either at the beginning of a relationship or after a few years because you want to help your partner meet his or her needs. There will be no need to break up, because there will be no need to “break out of prison.”
4. You will be more likely to be able to resolve issues when you are on the edge of a breakup, because you are committed to getting the other person’s needs met, something everyone wants.
5. There is less likelihood that your partner will have an affair, because he or she is getting all their needs met.
6. You will more easily be able to keep relationships long term (or forever) because you have the skills to negotiate wants and needs.
7. Last but not least there will be better sex. By being open to your partner’s dark side, exploring fantasies, and offering more acceptance, your sex life will be invigorated, more exciting, and play its important role in holding your relationship together.
SIGN UP NOW!! Get all the free stuff, and get started on the path to more excitment and greater closeness in your relationship life.
Wishing you extraordinary love,
Certified Relatiionship Coach, Speaker, and Author
Experience extraordinary love by breaking the rules
He is the author of two books, Partners in Love and Crime and Love Is Not A Game.
Learn from Randy how social programming may be preventing you from finding good love (and good sex), without your knowledge!
Randy is a member of the Relationship Coaching Institute, and is a Certified Relationship Coach, a Certified Interaction Management Instructor, and a member of the Independent Writers of Southern California.
Advice for the whole family
Randy, I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you wrote about “What to do when he says ‘I love you but I’m not in love with you’”!!!!!
I need to pass this on to my 23 year old daughter and 30 year old co worker!
Thanks again, Randy.
Cathy, a newsletter subscriber
I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your story about expectations in your newsletter. I read it nodding with recognition and empathy.
It is so encouraging to read of someone else encountering and overcoming this feeling, and it's wonderful to get some practical tips for shaking off that depression and avoiding it in the first place!
Terri, a newsletter subscriber
Love is off the charts
Thanks for the course/book/articles. I learned a lot and am currently in a
very good/grounded relationship. I put all my cards on the table, we became friends(best), then lovers and the sex, love is off the charts. Oh, and the kids love her too and vice versa.
Just wanted to say thanks!
Mark, a seminar participant
Honor and Privelege
Thank you Randy for your compassion and wisdom in our coaching sessions. Your innate ability to guide us at a speed that was right for us; gently nudging us forward when we become trapped in an endless cycle of fears and listening intently when we needed to voice our truth.
We were simultaneously going through counseling with another relationship coach when you entered our lives and I honestly believe that our few sessions with you accomplished much, much more than did our months of relationship counseling. It was an honor and privilege working with you. Thank you for the insightful and organized meetings as well as the results you helped us to achieve in our few sessions.
With much gratitude,
C. S. from San Diego
Randy is a fantastic coach and has been worth his weight in gold. I don’t think our relationship would be as amazing as it is if it weren’t for Randy’s help working through some our relationship sticking points and my
Thanks a million Randy!
C. M. from California, a coaching client